Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Sunday, October 20, 2019
Just a reminder that today is the last day that online payment can be made for our field trip on Thursday. After today payment will need to be in the form of cash or check. Please visit Skyward Family Access if you would like to make an online payment. Thanks!
Thursday, October 10, 2019
1. The permission slip for our October 24th field trip to Great Theatre's presentation of Alice In Wonderland was sent home with your today. Payment for this trip will open online beginning tomorrow. A bag lunch is not necessary as we will return to PV in time for school lunch.
2 Please check with your child to see if they are current with their assignment deadlines. The black Math Facts folder is due tomorrow (many students are done).
Monday, October 7, 2019
1. How do we order pictures? (In about three weeks, toward the end of October, students will get a special code with instructions explaining how to place an order)
2. When is the Unit One Math Test? (Tomorrow, we reviewed the Study Guide today)
3. When is your first field trip? (October 24th)
4. When will permission slips be sent home? (Friday)
5. When can we pay on-line? (Friday)
6. What is the cost? ($9.50)
7. Where are you going? (Paramount Theater in Saint Cloud, Alice In Wonderland)
8. When is stuffed animal day? (Wednesday, Oct. 9th)
9. Why are you having a stuffed animal day? (Because it's good to have small celebrations to reward our awesomeness)
Tuesday, October 1, 2019
1. Who was your partner when you were completing Math 1.15 Homework? Why is it important to complete Math 1.15 assignment tonight? (Small reward if all are done) How many of the tables did you complete as a class? (2) What hint did Mr. Krupa give you to help you complete it? (Start by completing the factors of one first). Do you have to put it in Schoology? (No) Do you need to complete the Remembering assignment? (No)